This weekend was a tough choice for shows. I hated to miss Peelander-Z at the Mel, but it’d been awhile since I’d seen Charlie Hunter, and the Jazz Kitchen is a great venue to see him at. “But Ryan, he doesn’t have a bassist! And you HATE bands that don’t have bassists! I’ve heard what you’ve said about the White… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Ableton Link
- After the Book Came Out: iMaschine 2
- After the Book Came Out: More GarageBand
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!