The day itself was spent collecting the requisite souvenirs and such from various locations (and wasting some time watching a lackluster Steelers game). After obtaining the necessary cultural detritus, including a sizable number of snuff bottles (they were on sale), we absconded for pizza and the start of our musical adventures. Even though there wasn’t anything live at One Eyed Jacks, it was… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones
- My New Bass Ramp!
- New Earplugs
- Guitars Do Not Belong In Museums