Last track on the album, and probably the easiest one to mix. Things just seemed to fall into place for this track, and I love the breezy feel it has. We also managed a pretty good breakdown in the middle, considering we couldn’t all have eye contact in the studio. Thanks for listening, and we hope you enjoyed the album (and might even purchase it 🙂 ).
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Minim
- After the Book Came Out: Ableton Link
- After the Book Came Out: iMaschine 2
- After the Book Came Out: More GarageBand
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)