I have no idea if the “world’s largest bass guitar” is a Photoshopped work of trickery. I have no idea of the scale on it or the notes. Would it even make an audible tone, or does it just rumble quietly to itself when plucked, the soundwaves passing below our ability to hear? What the hell is up with the… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones
- My New Bass Ramp!
- New Earplugs