Yesterday’s news about the new leadership for the Indy Jazz Fest was very exciting – not that the American Pianists Association did a terrible job with it, but because the folks behind the new Indy Jazz Fest Corp. (including the Jazz Kitchen, Owl Studios, and the Indianapolis Jazz Foundation) have such a close and vital connection to the music and… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones