Well, the tubes are never free. They can be cost a little bit of money, and only a few factories still make them. But, as infatuated as musicians are with their tonal properties, they still remain prized components of amplifiers around the world. Which is why it’s tough to hear about tube manufacturers going through problems with their production. The… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones