It’s First Friday this weekend, so there’s plenty going on in Fountain Square. Couple that with the warmer temperatures, and you should have hordes of people making their way through the district. You should also find plenty of slush puddles and other unholy conglomerations of snow, ice and dirty water. Walk around it, and please accept my apologies. Big Car… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones
- My New Bass Ramp!
- New Earplugs