In all of the excitement over the Steelers 6th Super Bowl victory Sunday, I forgot to take note of one impression that hit me during the halftime show. Well, two impressions. First, I’m glad that I never became a cameraman and therefore avoided any traumatic collision with Bruce Springsteen’s groin. Second, Garry Tallent has a great gig, and what a… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Minim
- After the Book Came Out: Ableton Link
- After the Book Came Out: iMaschine 2
- After the Book Came Out: More GarageBand
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)