Yes, that’s a snapshot of my Second Life avatar playing bass while flying over a Japanese garden. So what? There’s so much bass in my first life that I needed to create a second one just to handle it all. I was searching for a bass with a Pittsburgh Steelers paint job as the correct prelude to this Sunday’s Pittsburgh/New… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones