Only in Canada would this kind of bass (and the two-string configuration) make sense. Still, it could handle both a country root-fifth bass line and a one-timer with ease. There’s something to be said for that level of versatility.
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones
- My New Bass Ramp!
- New Earplugs
- Guitars Do Not Belong In Museums