Yesterday’s blog got me thinking about playing bass for hip-hop acts, and what a different animal it can be. It would seem on the surface to be simple, almost trivial. Most times, the bass frequencies from the drum loop or sample is so dominant that the entire low end is covered, so there’s no “bass line” to speak of. So… Read more →
The Bass Geek’s TwitterMy Tweets
No shows booked at the moment.
The Latest Word
- After the Book Came Out: Audiobus Remote
- After the Book Came Out: Bias FX
- After the Book Came Out – ScoreCloud
- After The Book Came Out – FLUX:FX
- iPad and iPhone For Musicians For Dummies – The Book Is Here!
- The Cassingle Makes a Triumphant Return (to Carnival)
- My New Book!
- In the Far-Distant Future . . .
- Where Did My Guitar Stand Go?
- Connecting Your Headphones